- Strict 250lb. weight limit per seat.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to fly and all children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers over the age of 16, must have a valid Photo ID.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time. All flights depart on time with or without you just like any other major airline. If you do not make your check in time we reserve the right to change your departure time or depart without you while also charging you for the full amount of your reservation.
- Intoxicated passengers will not be allowed to fly.
- Seating assignments will be based on a weight and load balance for maximum safety. No seat may be reserved.
- If you fail to comply with any of these requirements you will not be allowed to fly and you will be charged for the full amount of your reservation.
- Cancellations 48 hours or more in advance of your scheduled departure time will be refunded in full or rescheduled at no additional fee.
- Cancellations before 48 hours in advance of your scheduled departure time will be subject to a $50 per person fee that may be applied to any tour booked at retail rates within 12 months.
- Cancellations due to weather restrictions may be rescheduled for no additional fee.
- If you do not arrive and check in at least 30 minutes before your departure time we reserve the right to reschedule your tour or cancel it and charge you the full amount of your reservation.
Our Location and Tour
- All tours leave from our heliport located at 2420 S Halsted, Chicago IL 60608. We have free parking onsite and are steps from the Halsted Orange Line El station.
- Your time spent onsite will be approximately one hour with about 15 minutes in the air. Check-in, safety briefings, flight simulator, games and pictures make up the balance of the time.
- Please note that for your safety we may have to cancel or delay your flight if weather conditions are not suitable for flying.